Inner Spirit Yoga Center
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Change your life and the life of others this year! Expand and evolve your personal yoga practice, and gain the authentic yoga tools necessary to instruct others with our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training led by Roni Yaari and guest instructors. Inner Spirit is a Yoga Alliance Certified School, as well as Northport’s oldest yoga center. Our Teacher Training will help deepen your knowledge in an authentic way, learning much more than just the physical poses.
You don’t have to travel far to receive the finest education. Become a yoga instructor and learn from some of Long Island’s most knowledgeable and skilled teachers. Our teachers are experts and draw from their personal wisdom to enrich this superb program.
The training is taught by Roni Yaari as well as several guest instructors.
Sundays: 10am – 6pm
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 8:45m – 1pm
Classes begin March 4th, and will end the second week of May!
*There will be no group meetings March 28th- April 7th
This comprehensive training will offer you a rare opportunity to immerse yourself into the deep knowledge of yoga. Upon completion of this program, you will leave Inner Spirit with the confidence, skills and understanding you need to teach yoga. This program is also available to those who are not interested in teaching but wish to deepen their understanding and embodiment of yoga. Join with other like-minded yogis and take the next step in becoming an accomplished yoga practitioner and teacher.
Here is a preview of some of the topics you will learn about:
- Connecting to your Dharma: Discovering Your Soul’s Purpose
- How to perform hands-on assists and assess students
- How Meditation Can Be Used to Enrich Your Daily Life
- Prenatal and Women’s Yoga
- The Art of Yoga Sequencing for All Levels
- The Study and Practice of the Yoga Sutras
- Anatomy as it applies to Yoga Asana (postures) and Injury Prevention/Management
- An Introduction to Sanskrit: The Language of Yoga
- An Introduction to the History of Ayurveda: The Sister Science to Yoga and how it complements yogic practice and teaching
- Exposure to various types of yoga: Hatha, Bhakti, Jhana, Mantra, Karma…
- Exposure to different styles of Hatha Yoga: Ashtanga/Vinyasa, Yin/Restorative, Hatha/Iyengar, Kundalini, Sivananda…
This program will teach and support you to find your confident voice, and connect to your students in a passionate way.
Teacher Training Students Will Receive:
- Free Unlimited Classes for duration of program
- 20% off on all workshops and special events
- Ongoing email, text and phone support for duration of program
- Access to the studio for self-practice during off time
- Coaching on vocal intonation, body language and techniques to not only appear confident but feel it too!
Program Total Cost: $3,000 (Includes $300 Registration Fee) Early Bird Special: $2,700 (If paid in full by 1/31/18)
Payment plan available: $300 Registration and $540 initial fee due opening day, then four payments of $540. (Checks given in advance, or Credit on auto-bill)
This 200 hour program meets and exceeds the standards set forth by Yoga Alliance.
After the completion of the program, course participants are able to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200 hour level. (RYT-200)