with Reiki Master Teacher Laura Fisher
Reiki is an ancient hands-on healing technique that helps promote healing on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. It is a Japanese word which means “spiritually guided life force energy”. This remarkable energy promotes relaxation which enhances the natural power of the body to heal itself. It compliments all medical and mental health care treatments and is being used more and more in hospitals, hospice and other health care facilities.
Reiki can be taught to anyone who is open and willing to work with this healing energy. There are four degrees/levels of Reiki practice. In First degree Reiki you will learn:
- What Reiki is and how it heals
- The History of Reiki
- The Five Elements and the Reiki Principles
- Explanation of the Chakra System and energy center of the body
- Techniques and meditations to help you channel the energy
- Hand positions for self-healing and for healing others
Each participant will receive:
- Hands-on practice time
- Reiki Level I attunement
- Hand outs
- Reiki Level I Certificate of Completion
Students may purchase a manual written by William Lee Rand for an additional $20 which covers Reiki Levels 1 and 2.
Students must register in advance to insure
there will be enough manuals and certificates.
Please bring your own snacks and drinks.
For more information, please contact Laura Fisher at:
email@example.com or cell phone 631-431-4301
To enroll online, please click HERE