Led by Reiki Master Teacher Laura Fisher
*Reiki Certification Level 1 is required to attend the Certification Class for Level 2
Reiki is an ancient hands on healing technique that helps promote healing on all levels – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Reiki is a Japanese word which means “spiritually guided life force energy.” Okuden is a Japanese word meaning “Inner Teaching.” This remarkable energy promotes relaxation which enhances that natural power of the body to heal itself. It compliments all medical and mental health care treatments and is being used more and more in hospitals, hospice, and other health care facilities.
Reiki can be taught to anyone who is open and willing to work with this healing energy.
In Second degree Reiki you will learn:
- The 3 sacred Reiki symbols and their uses
- Chanting the sacred sounds
- In depth study of The Five Elements and the Reiki Principles
- Chakra balancing techniques
- Techniques and meditations to help you channel and increase the energy
- Techniques to send Reiki distantly, past present and future
- How to scan the Aura, Byosen, and pendulum scanning
Reiki Certification Level 2 (Oduden) will deepen your understanding and connection to the teaching of Reiki while enhancing your spiritual development.
Each participant will receive:
- Handouts & materials needed for each Level
- Hands-on practice time
- Reiki Level 1 or 2 attunement
- Reiki Certificate of Completion
Next class is coming up!
February 22, 2020 from 10 am – 2 pm